Introduction / About PrograMetrix LLC (“PrograMetrix”)
PrograMetrix is a data-driven programmatic agency that helps brands improve programmatic strategy and execution through advanced technology and unrivaled service to increase digital advertising ROI. Our team provides campaign management services across programmatic Display, Mobile, Video, Connected TV, Digital Audio, Native, Social, and Paid Search channels.
Our purpose is to transform the way programmatic advertising campaigns are managed through transparent, long-term relationships that go beyond the metrics.
We respect your privacy. We make it a priority to build your trust and confidence. In an effort to provide this level of trust around confidential information and privacy on the web we take the following approach to earning your trust.
WHAT THIS POLICY COVERS
- This policy covers data PrograMetrix collects and processes from our public facing corporate website, our “Company Website,” and by other means, including through your contact with us, our employees, or our contractors. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personally identifiable information (“PII”) and how you can access and update this information.
ABOUT YOUR PARTICIPATION
If you disagree with the way we collect and process your information on this site, we recommend that you do not submit information or contact forms on our website.
INFORMATION PROGRAMETRIX COLLECTS
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Personally Identifiable Information is information you voluntarily provide and that is collected when you register to use the services on the site. Personally Identifiable Information is information that can be used to identify you, or any other individual to whom the information may relate personally. We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information unless you choose to provide it to us. Some examples of Personally Identifiable Information that we collect may include:
- A first and last name
- An address, including street name, city or town
- An email address
- A telephone number
- Contact information
- Any other information that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual
As is true with most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include:
Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data:
We may use this information in the administration of this site, to diagnose problems with our server, to improve site usability, to analyze trends, to track users’ movement around the site, and to gather Demographic Information (definition below) about our user base as a whole.
In some of our email messages we use a click-through URL linked to content on our site. When visitors click one of these URLs, they pass through our web server before arriving at the destination web page. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our communications. If you prefer to avoid this type of tracking; avoid clicking text or graphic links on the site or in site related emails.
Pixel tags are tiny graphic images that tell us what parts of our site visitors have visited. This allows us to measure the effectiveness of searches visitors perform on our site. Pixel tags also enable us to send email messages in a format consumers can read. Pixel tags also allow us to determine whether emails have been opened, thereby ensuring that we’re sending only messages that are of interest to consumers. We may use this information to increase the number of messages sent to interested consumers, or to reduce or eliminate messages sent to consumers who have exhibited no interest in marketing emails.
We employ or our third-party tracking utility partner employs a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customer’s personal information.
Based on our collection of your geographic location such as a submitted zip code or your IP address, we may extrapolate demographic characteristics about you. This data is not unique to you but refers to selected population characteristics, based on your geo-location and may include, age, preferences, gender, race or ethnicity, occupation, career history, interests and favorites.
Behavioral information, individual and aggregate, is about individuals’ online activity over a period of time to determine potential future behaviors or interests. We use behavioral information in aggregate to improve your web experience including presenting content and offers that may be most relevant to you based on previous online actions.
This information can include information regarding how visitors use our sites, the areas of the sites that are visited, what services are accessed, and information about your computer hardware and software, geolocation, browser, operating system type, domain names, access times, and referring Web site addresses.
Some of this information is necessary for analyzing the use of resources, troubleshooting problems, preventing fraud, and improving our services.
A cookie is a small text file stored by a web site on your computer to track information. It is important to know that there are many types of cookies. We may link cookie information to Personally Identifiable Information. Following each cookie type are links for information on how to manage your privacy for that type of cookie.
Browser Cookies (HTTP Cookies) and IP address information:
- We use browser cookies for application functions, login purposes and to deliver content on our Web site that is specific to your interests, and we may use information from cookies for advertising, and other marketing and content serving purposes.
- The cookie does not track any personal information about you, provide us with any way to contact you, or extract any information from your computer.
- However, by doing so, you will not be able to successfully use this service.
We encourage you to proactively manage the information companies collect about you in cookies through available online tools. One such tool can be found at the following website http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
OTHER TYPES OF COOKIES AND IMPORTANT NOTICE
LOCAL SHARED OBJECTS, ALSO KNOWN AS FLASH COOKIES
Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Like normal cookies, Flash cookies are represented as small files on your computer. One method of managing Flash cookies is to adjust your preferences in the Macromedia Website Privacy Setting Panel.
INTERNET EXPLORER USER DATA STORAGE COOKIES
HTML5 SESSION / LOCAL / GLOBAL STORAGE COOKIES AND HTML5 DATABASE STORAGE VIA SQLITE COOKIES
HOW PROGRAMETRIX USES YOUR INFORMATION
Some of the services we provide based on the information you have given us are described below:
- To allow you to create an account
- To create a profile for you based on information that you have provided to us
- To contact you about site updates, informational and service-related communications, including important security updates
- To generate internal reports about the use of our site
- To enable you to provide feedback, to contact us, and for us to respond to you
- Occasionally we may utilize this information ourselves in an aggregate basis to provide information relevant to the advertising industry.
In certain circumstances we may share Personally Identifiable Information for the following purposes:
- The authentication and verification of Personally Identifiable Information to prevent fraud on our platform.
- Disclose or access Personally Identifiable Information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, and for administrative and other purposes deemed necessary to maintain, service, and improve our products and services and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM PROGRAMETRIX
- If you choose to receive our newsletter, or you are a client, we will use your email address to send the newsletter to you. If you no longer wish to receive marketing email communications, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the emails you receive or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- If you use PrograMetrix services, we will send you service-related announcements on occasions when we think it reasonably important to do so. For instance, we might email to alert you of product or services changes, or if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance.
- Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Client testimonials that we post on our Company Website may contain personally identifiable information. We obtain the customer’s consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you want your testimonial removed please contact us at email@example.com.
We will retain your Personally Identifiable Information as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you services, or until you opt-out. However, we may retain certain data you provided as we deem necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or for legitimate business purposes, such as analysis of aggregated, non-personally identifiable data, account recovery, or if required by law. PrograMetrix disclaims any liability in relation to the deletion or retention of information.
We do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information for children 12 and under. We do not associate cookie data with Personally Identifiable Information about children. If we become aware that a child has circumvented this policy, we immediately terminate the related account and delete all information/data associated with the account.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS – NOTICE OF COMPLIANCE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Depending on the visitor’s activity at this Site, certain “Personally Identifiable Information” (as that term is defined in the California Act) may be collected, in addition to information set forth in other sections of this document. For purposes of the California Act, the term “Personally Identifiable Information” means individually identifiable information about an individual consumer collected online by us from an individual and maintained by us in an accessible form, and may include any of the following:
- A first and last name.
- A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town.
- An e-mail address.
- A telephone number.
- Contact information
- Any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual.
See section above entitled “Updating Personally Identifiable Information” for a description of the process that we maintain for an individual consumer who uses or visits this Site to review and request changes to any of his or her Personally Identifiable Information that is collected through this Site.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Mail: Attention: Privacy & Compliance, PrograMetrix LLC, 1425 Broadway, #545, Seattle, WA 98122