SENIOR CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
If you are looking to advance your career with a collaborative, competitive, and forward-thinking agency while contributing to a fun, high-energy workplace environment, you will love working at PrograMetrix. We want you to join us in a winning environment to exceed our clients’ marketing goals while we help you to further your professional development and marketing skill set.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A client services pro who takes pride in building long-term business relationships and is comfortable managing and growing strategic agency accounts. You have a passion for digital marketing, are trustworthy, and committed to partnering with a company in a fast-paced environment. You love learning about new technology and teaching it to others. You’re as comfortable diving into Excel to improve the performance of a campaign as you are with taking a client out for dinner. You are looking for a position where you can make a true impact, and you aren’t afraid to bring your ideas to the table.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and grow a roster of client accounts
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of The Trade Desk, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager & LinkedIn advertising platforms
- Work closely with Sales to effectively onboard new customers
- Offer insights and continual education to clients on data trends, optimizations performed, and strategic recommendations for campaign improvement
- Work closely with Sales to identify ways to grow current accounts by retention, upsell, & cross-sell tactics
- Development of customer success stories in the form of Case Studies and client Testimonials
- Emerge as a brand ambassador through participation in the company blog and communication to clients and prospective customers via company social media channels
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university; Marketing and Advertising degree (preferred)
- 5+ years of client facing account management experience
- Proven ability to lead online and in-person client meetings while demonstrating excellent presentation skills and confidence pitching account growth strategies
- 2+ years building programmatic advertising strategies and managing programmatic campaigns in demand-side platforms (DSPs - The Trade Desk platform is preferred)
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office products, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, and skilled at collaborating cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives, and recommending best strategies
- Experience utilizing project management software and solutions – excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- 2+ years managing campaigns in Facebook
- 2+ years managing paid search campaigns in Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords)
- 2+ years managing campaigns in LinkedIn
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
PrograMetrix will structure a competitive compensation package to attract qualified candidates which includes the following:
- Competitive base salary
- Personalized growth plan with quarterly performance reviews and bonus
- Comprehensive company paid healthcare
- Retirement plan with company match
- Travel opportunities for in-person client meetings and industry conferences
- Fun workplace environment, unlimited paid time off, and flexible part-time work-from-home schedule
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you would like to apply for the Senior Client Services Manager position, please apply at here.