PrograMetrix is a programmatic performance agency that creates value for brands and agencies by combining innovative programmatic media strategies with cutting-edge ad tech to help our clients increase ROI and acquire new customers.
PrograMetrix provides end-to-end campaign management services and improves advertising performance across programmatic display, mobile, native, online video, CTV/OTT, digital audio, DOOH, paid social and paid search channels by integrating best-in-class ad tech platforms backed with streamlined agency processes and proprietary campaign optimization techniques.
We have a passion for educating our clients, instilling trust through transparency and exhibiting a forward-thinking work culture that makes for a unique agency experience. We’re fearless enough to conquer any marketing challenge, nimble enough to continually evolve and small enough to always care. We make programmatic advertising a whole lot easier and have a lot of fun helping our clients grow while achieving their business objectives.
If you are looking to advance your career with a collaborative, competitive and forward-thinking agency while contributing to a fun and high-energy workplace environment, you will love working at PrograMetrix. We want you to be part of our winning culture that helps us exceed our clients’ advertising goals while we help you to further your professional development and marketing skill set.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A project management veteran who is seeking a position to improve overall agency operations, communication with internal/external stakeholders, process efficiency, and the quality of campaign execution for our advertising clients.
You are a detail-oriented person who strives to build genuine relationships with your colleagues and clients. A professional who excels at improving processes, leveraging project management software, corralling key stakeholders, and delivering projects on time to keep clients coming back.
You are an “A Player” looking for a position where you can make a true impact and you aren’t afraid to bring your ideas to the table. You enjoy taking ownership end-to-end, working in a high-growth environment, collaborating with high-performing teams, and having the freedom to define and implement your vision to improve our agency’s operations.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership and improvement of task/project management in our project management platform (Wrike)
- Establish timelines, processes, and ways of working tailored to individual tasks/projects, internal teams, clients, and vendors.
- Facilitate and actively manage internal status reports, standup/sync meetings, and project reporting across our agency with a focus on supporting the Client Services and Data Analyst teams
- Directly manage the scheduling of meetings, creation of agendas, and capturing of action items/notes (as needed) to ensure work is seen and executed on-time by all required stakeholders
- Communicate regularly with external partners (ad tech vendors, data providers, agencies, etc.) via email and online meetings to track and manage work occurring outside of our agency
- Work closely with external partners and internal Operations counterparts to identify and address changes to scope, timing, or deliverables for all managed projects.
- Connect unique external projects/deliverables to existing process for reviews and approvals; leverage existing review processes/touchpoints whenever possible.
- Organize and communicate task/project schedules to internal team members while holding team members accountable for delivering on-time and high-quality work
- Sharing our agency’s thought leadership and educational content to your personal network on LinkedIn and through our agency’s social media channels
- 3+ years of project management experience required; 2+ years of digital advertising experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or advertising related field from a four-year university is preferred
- Proven experience utilizing project management software and solutions – excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Experience in setting and communicating priorities proactively across internal teams
- Self-motivated, thrive on challenges, and enjoy getting things done in a remote work environment
- Solid analytical skills and a knack for making data-driven decisions
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, and skilled at collaborating cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable speaking or presenting to diverse audiences including C-level leadership
- Discover and define your own work – great sense of ownership and proactively finding opportunity
- A lifelong learner who loves to grow and stretch outside of your comfort zone and are always looking to improve your skills
- Experience or exposure to campaign management in programmatic media platforms (DSPs), Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram and LinkedIn advertising platforms is preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
PrograMetrix will structure a competitive compensation and benefits package to attract qualified candidates which includes the following:
- Base salary
- Fast, personalized growth plan with quarterly performance reviews and quarterly bonuses
- Comprehensive healthcare plan
- Retirement plan with company match
- Travel opportunities for in-person client meetings and industry conferences
- Fun workplace environment, unlimited paid time off, and flexible part-time work-from-home schedule
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you would like to apply for the Project Manager position, please apply HERE.