If you are looking to advance your career with a collaborative, competitive, and forward-thinking agency while contributing to a fun, high-energy workplace environment, you will love working at PrograMetrix. We want you to join us in a winning environment to exceed our clients’ marketing goals while we help you to further your professional development and marketing skill set.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Data Analyst, you enjoy diving deep into media analytics data to form campaign strategies and optimizations to improve your clients' advertising performance. You’re great at using data to guide decisions, and you have an ability to draw campaign insights from extremely large datasets. You will collaborate with the Client Services team to improve advertising performance for our clients, and you will be the subject matter expert for developing omnichannel attribution models and data visualizations in reporting for key client accounts. You are looking for a position where you can make a true impact, and you aren’t afraid to bring your ideas to the table. You enjoy taking ownership end-to-end, working in a high-growth environment, building dynamic high-performing teams, and having the freedom to define and implement your vision to grow the business.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Become the subject matter expert for reporting and analytics management in The Trade Desk, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager & LinkedIn advertising platforms
- Learn, develop, and implement performance-driven campaign strategies and optimizations for clients through back-end support of Client Services team
- Surface campaign trends and data insights to drive revenue, sales, users, and/or leads while improving cost per click (CPC), cost per acquisition (CPA), and return on ad spend (ROAS) for clients
- Analyze and optimize campaigns from a variety of perspectives including: conversion rates, bid rates, keyword bids, impression share, seasonal/geographical trends, search queries, keyword and ad copy research and development, landing pages, conversion funnel, quality score, competition, distribution channels, etc. to achieve maximum ROI for clients
- Develop a framework for outlining and presenting the end-to-end customer journey for our advertising campaigns – support Client Services and Sales by showcasing omnichannel attribution and path to conversion analysis for key clients
- Work closely with Client Services and Sales to identify ways to grow current accounts by retention, upsell & cross-sell tactics
- Emerge as a brand ambassador through participation in the company blog and communication to clients and prospective customers via company social media channels
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Engineering, Finance, or Math
- Deep understanding of customer acquisition and direct response digital advertising
- 5+ of developing programmatic advertising strategies and executing/optimizing programmatic campaigns in DSP/RTB platforms (The Trade Desk preferred)
- 3+ years managing paid search, display, YouTube, Gmail and/or Shopping campaigns in Google Ads
- 2+ years managing campaigns in Facebook
- 2+ years of advanced Microsoft Excel experience with pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, various formulas and Macros to support the Data Analyst department’s efforts to improve data mining
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to impact cross-department functions in finance, operations, and marketing as our in-house business analyst to accelerate agency growth
- 3+ years of client facing account management experience including in-person client presentations and pitch meetings
- 1+ years managing campaigns in LinkedIn
- Experience managing projects in project management software
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
PrograMetrix will structure a competitive compensation and benefits package to attract qualified candidates which includes the following:
- Competitive base salary
- Personalized growth plan with quarterly performance reviews and bonus
- Comprehensive company paid healthcare
- Retirement plan with company match
- Travel opportunities for in-person client meetings and industry conferences
- Fun workplace environment, unlimited paid time off, and flexible part-time work-from-home schedule
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you would like to apply for the Data Analyst position, please apply Here.