CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
If you are looking to advance your career with a collaborative, competitive, and forward-thinking agency while contributing to a fun, high-energy workplace environment, you will love working at PrograMetrix. We want you to join us in a winning environment to exceed our clients’ marketing goals while we help you to further your professional development and marketing skill set.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A client services pro who takes pride in building long-term business relationships and is comfortable managing and strategic agency accounts. You have a passion for digital marketing, are trustworthy, and committed to partnering with a company in a fast-paced environment. You love learning about new technology and teaching it to others. You’re as comfortable diving into Excel to improve the performance of a campaign as you are with taking a client out for dinner. You are looking for a position where you can make a true impact, and you aren’t afraid to bring your ideas to the table.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and grow a roster of client accounts
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of The Trade Desk, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager & LinkedIn advertising platforms
- Work closely with Sales to effectively onboard new customers
- Offer insights and continual education to clients on data trends, optimizations performed, and strategic recommendations for campaign improvement
- Work closely with Sales to identify ways to grow current accounts by retention, upsell, & cross-sell tactics
- Development of customer success stories in the form of Case Studies and client Testimonials
- Emerge as a brand ambassador through participation in the company blog and communication to clients and prospective customers via company social media channels
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university; Marketing and Advertising degree (preferred)
- 2-5 years of online advertising experience required; 1+ years of client-facing experience
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms (preferred)
- Expertise in managing campaigns within Google Ads and integrating Google Analytics data to inform and report on campaign performance (preferred)
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office products, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, and skilled at collaborating cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives, and recommending best strategies
- Proven experience utilizing project management software and solutions – excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
PrograMetrix will structure a competitive compensation package to attract qualified candidates which includes the following:
- Competitive base salary
- Personalized growth plan with quarterly performance reviews and bonus
- Comprehensive healthcare plan
- Retirement plan with company match
- Travel opportunities for in-person client meetings and industry conferences
- Fun workplace environment, unlimited paid time off, and flexible work-from-home schedule
- Key Employee Agreement for ‘A Players’ with equity based on proven track record of performance
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you would like to apply for the Client Services Manager position, please email your Cover Letter and Resume to CAREERS@PROGRAMETRIX.COM.