Client Services Manager
PrograMetrix is a programmatic performance agency that creates value for brands and agencies by combining innovative programmatic media strategies with cutting-edge ad tech to help our clients increase ROI and acquire new customers.
PrograMetrix provides end-to-end campaign management services and improves advertising performance across programmatic display, mobile, native, online video, CTV/OTT, digital audio, DOOH, paid social and paid search channels by integrating best-in-class ad tech platforms backed with streamlined agency processes and proprietary campaign optimization techniques.
WHY WORK AT PROGRAMETRIX?
Because we aren’t like most agencies, and you aren’t like most candidates. You want to work for a leading digital advertising agency that's achieving bold growth while staying boutique enough that all employees impact the business every day. Our team thrives on being challenged to grow as individuals, and we relish the chance to work with our creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues.
Our motto is to never settle for anything less than customer success, and we believe that our togetherness inspires excellence. We love celebrating our client, company, and individual successes by enjoying the occasional happy hour and quality in-person time during our quarterly expenses-paid offsite retreats.
If you are looking to advance your career with a collaborative, competitive and forward-thinking agency while contributing to a fun and high-energy workplace environment, you will love working at PrograMetrix. We want you to be part of our winning culture that helps us exceed our clients’ advertising goals while we help you to further your professional development and marketing skill set.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Client Services Manager, you take pride in building long-term business relationships and are comfortable leading numerous client accounts. You have experience managing the day-to-day communications with customers and are comfortable leading face to face meetings with clients (in person and through Zoom meetings).
You strive to build genuine, long-term relationships with clients and can identify opportunities for deepening the client relationship through innovation, the adoption of new advertising channels/technologies and use of broader agency services. You are looking for a position where you can make a true impact and you aren’t afraid to bring your ideas to the table. You enjoy taking ownership end-to-end, working in a high-growth environment, collaborating with high-performing teams and having the freedom to define and implement your vision to grow client accounts.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and grow a roster of client accounts
- Study your clients’ business challenges, opportunities and growth strategies to become a trusted advisor in recommending new media plans, audience targeting tactics and measurement solutions to help your clients achieve their digital advertising goals
- Use creative and strategic problem-solving skills to find solutions that are mutually beneficial to our clients and PrograMetrix
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of The Trade Desk, Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads Manager, LinkedIn Advertising platform, Bombora, and Google Analytics
- Work closely with Sales and your colleagues in the Client Services department to develop and optimize an onboarding plan that will make new customers successful with our agency services
- Offer insights and continual education to clients on data trends, optimizations performed and strategic recommendations for campaign improvement.
- Work closely with Sales to identify ways to grow current accounts by retention, upsell & cross-sell tactics
- Identify opportunities to request client reviews on Google and testimonial statements to assist in the development of customer success stories/case studies
- Emerge as a brand ambassador through participation in developing content for the company’s blog and communication to clients and prospective customers via company social media channels
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or a related field from a four-year university is preferred
- 3+ years of digital advertising experience required; 2+ years of client-facing experience
- Proven track record in agency-side client services/account management, with deep experience in programmatic, paid social and paid search advertising
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging strong relationships with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending optimal strategies
- Ability to present a compelling story to clients, adapting to what the client needs to see, balancing the right amount of information and simplifying complex services/performance metrics so they make sense to clients
- Work with the Sales team to upsell clients through utilizing your knowledge of the clients’ business and our agency services to present optimal strategies that will retain and grow client accounts
- Experience managing client relationships with B2C and B2B brands
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and other Microsoft Office products to develop compelling presentations to clients with the ability to manipulate data, create charts and other data visualizations.
- Experience analyzing data trends to inform and report on campaign performance (preferred)
- Experience working in programmatic media (DSPs), Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram and LinkedIn advertising platforms (preferred)
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, and skilled at collaborating cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven experience utilizing project management software and solutions – excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Discover and define your own work – great sense of ownership and proactively finding opportunity
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
PrograMetrix will structure a competitive compensation and benefits package to attract qualified candidates which includes the following:
- Base salary
- Fast, personalized growth plan with quarterly performance reviews and quarterly bonuses
- Comprehensive healthcare plan
- Retirement plan
- Travel opportunities for in-person client meetings and industry conferences
- Fun workplace environment, unlimited paid time off, and flexible part-time work-from-home schedule
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you would like to apply for the Paid Media Manager position, please apply HERE.