CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR
If you are looking to advance your career with a collaborative, competitive, and forward-thinking agency while contributing to a fun, high-energy workplace environment, you will love working at PrograMetrix. We want you to join us in a winning environment to exceed our clients’ marketing goals while we help you to further your professional development and marketing skill set.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You have a passion for marketing and advertising, are trustworthy, and committed to partnering with a company in a fast-paced growth environment. You love learning about new technology and enhancing your knowledge about emerging advertising channels. You maintain confidence while speaking in groups, are open to constructive feedback, and seek opportunities to grow your professional network. You want to collaborate with some of the best talent in digital advertising to aggressively advance your career.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn about best practices and proper use of advertising technology platforms including The Trade Desk, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, & LinkedIn Ads
- Support the Clients Services team with campaign setup, troubleshooting, campaign management, and reporting services while learning what it takes to run your own accounts
- Work closely with the Sales and Client Services teams to rapidly onboard new clients
- Responsible for regular check-ins with select clients and escalation of client issues to senior team
- Work closely with the Sales and Client Services teams to identify ways to grow current accounts by retention, upsell, & cross-sell tactics
- Emerge as a brand ambassador through participation in the company blog and communication to clients and prospective customers via company social media channels
- Support and mirror the Client Services team, with the goal of growing into a Client Services Manager role
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university; Marketing and Advertising degree (preferred)
- Online advertising experience (preferred)
- Interest in technology and aptitude to learn new technology quickly
- Experience managing campaigns within Google Ads and the Facebook Ads platform (preferred)
- Experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, and skilled at collaborating cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
PrograMetrix will structure a competitive compensation package to attract qualified candidates which includes the following:
- Competitive base salary
- Personalized growth plan with quarterly performance reviews and bonus
- Comprehensive company paid healthcare plan
- Retirement plan with company match
- Travel opportunities for in-person client meetings and industry conferences
- Fun workplace environment, unlimited paid time off, and flexible part-time, work-from-home schedule
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you would like to apply for the Client Services Coordinator position, please apply here.